Welcome to The Tom Cobley Tavern
Please respect fellow guests and our team by keeping your distance and following the steps below. Thank You
- WAIT HERE. Please queue outside the front of the pub following social distancing. We'll show you to your table.
- SANITISE YOUR HANDS. Please use the sanitiser provided before you enter the premises.
- ORDER FOOD FROM YOUR TABLE. A member of our team will come and take your food order at your table.
- ORDER DRINKS FROM YOUR TABLE. A member of our team will come and take your drinks order at your table.
- SIMPLER MENU. To keep our team safe we have fewer people in the kitchen, so we have simplified our menu for now.
- CASHLESS PAYMENTS. We are only taking card payments at this moment in time.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM. Please follow the arrows around the building.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. Please make sure you keep your distance from other guests and our team.
- TOILET FACILITIES. We are operating a single entry policy only. Please follow the hand washing guidelines.
- DEEP CLEANING. We have dedicated cleaning staff and have implemented extra measures to keep you safe.
- CHILDREN. Please ensure your children are with you and seated at all times and keeping to the social distancing rules. Please accompany them to the toilet facilities.
- TRACK AND TRACE. Please allow us to take your name and telephone number upon entry, this is a legal requirement that we have to fulfil.
- CLOSING BY 10PM. By law we have to be closed by 10pm every evening.
- WEAR A FACE MASK. We ask our customers to wear a face mask in our premises unless they are seated at a table, this includes trips to use the facilities.
- MAXIMUM TABLE BOOKING OF 6 PEOPLE. We can only accept table bookings up to 6 people. It is illegal for us to accommodate more so please don't ask us to do so.