Welcome to The Tom Cobley Tavern
Please respect fellow guests and our team by keeping your distance and following the steps below. Thank You
- WAIT HERE. Please queue on the gravel outside the front of the pub following socail distancing. We'll show you to your table.
- SANITISE YOUR HANDS. Please use the sanitiser provided before you enter the premises.
- ORDER FOOD FROM YOUR TABLE. A member of our team will come and take your food order at your table.
- ORDER DRINKS FROM THE BAR. Please visit the bar to order the drinks for your table.
- SIMPLER MENU. To keep our team safe we have fewer people in the kitchen, so we have simplified our menu for now.
- CASHLESS PAYMENTS. We are only taking card payments at this moment in time.
- ONE WAY SYSTEM. Please follow the arrows around the building.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. Please make sure you keep your distance from other guests and our team.
- TOILET FACILITIES. We are operating a single entry policy only. Please follow the handwashing guidelines.
- DEEP CLEANING. We have dedicated cleaning staff and have implemented extra measures to keep you safe.
- CHILDREN. Please ensure your children are with you and seated at all times and keeping to the social distancing rules. Please accompany them to the toilet facilities.
- TRACK AND TRACE. Please allow us to take your name and telephone number upon entry.