This page is dedicated to keeping you informed of all the up and coming events we are holding in the near future.
Here at The Tom Cobley Tavern we like to provide as much variety as possible throughout the year.
This means that we celebrate occasions from different places with specials on our menu from that part of the world, such as Burn's Night, St David's Day, St Patrick's Day and St Georges Day.
St Valentine's Day on 14th February is always a very romantic occasion, we add our yearly menu below at the beginning of each year. Click here to view our Valentines By Candlelight Menu 2017
Our bookings for special Sunday lunches such as Mothering Sunday, Father's Day and Easter Sunday are always a great time to spend with family and friends. We provide an Award Winning Traditional Sunday Roast for only £15.95 per adult and £9.95 per child. This includes your main roast meal, a dessert and tea or coffee which is all served to your table for you. We serve a choice of Roast Beef, Roast Pork or Roast Turkey. Vegetarian and Vegan meals are available upon request.
Christmas Menus and New Year's Celebrations can be found on their own individual pages during the festive season.
Throughout the year we also hold special evenings such as Fish and Chip Night, Curry Night, Burger Night and Pie and Mash Night. We also hold Breakfast Mornings where we open our doors early to provide a traditional English Breakfast for all of our guests.These get the community together and provide an enjoyable time for newcomers as well as our locals.
We have also held the occasional book launch here at the pub - Devon Pubs By Andrew Swift and Kirsten Elliott.
Coming Soon to The Tom Cobley Tavern
- EVERY WEDNESDAY LUNCHTIME (NOT During December) - Join us for a selection of Main Meals, Pudding and a Cup of Tea or Coffee for only £8.95 Per Person
- EVERY SUNDAY LUNCHTIME - Join us for an Award Winning Traditional Set Sunday Roast. Your main roast meal, a dessert and tea or coffee only £15.95 Per Adult and £9.95 Per Child
- CHARITY QUIZ NIGHTS - Every month on a Sunday evening we hold a quiz night in aid of local charities. The quiz starts at 7.30pm and is £2 per person - Teams of up to 5 people. For more information or to book a table give us a ring on 01647 231314. Come and Bring your Knowledge to the Table!!!! 2017 Quizzes - Sunday 15th January, Sunday 19th February, Sunday 19th March, Sunday 23rd April, Sunday 21st May, Sunday 25th June, Sunday 23rd July, Sunday 20th August, Sunday 17th September, Sunday 29th October, Sunday 19th November - Last Quiz before Christmas and the New Year
- Wednesday 25th January 2017 - Burns Night Specials served from 7pm
- Tuesday 14th February 2017 - Valentines Evening By Candlelight served from 7-9pm Click here to view our Valentines By Candlelight Menu 2017
- Tuesday 21st February 2017 - Fish and Chip Night served from 6.30pm
- Friday 17th March 2017 - St Patrick's Day Specials served from 7pm
- Sunday 26th March 2017 - Mothering Sunday Traditional Sunday Lunch served at 1pm - Booking Essential