Our Bed and Breakfast
We are a Visit England Four Star Inn who have also been awarded their Silver and Breakfast Award continually for the past few years. In 2016 we were awarded a Visit England ROSE. This title is awarded to businesses that 'go the extra mile' in order to provide excellent customer service so we are very honoured to be given such a prestigious title.
We are an award winning family run Bed and Breakfast in Spreyton which has 6 large rooms that have recently been fully refurbished and are very modern and comfortable. The majority of our rooms have stunning views over Dartmoor and the surrounding countryside.
We cater for all walks of life whether it be the business man or woman, couples, groups or families alike. We welcome people who wish to stay for a short break or even longer stays while they visit family or friends or explore the surrounding countryside.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three bedrooms, Room 1 comprises of a double and single bed and has its own private shower room and separate WC, Room 2 comprises of a double bed with an en-suite shower room and Room 3 comprises of a double bed with an en-suite shower room.
On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms, Room 5 comprises of a double and single bed with an en-suite bathroom with an overhead shower and a separate WC, Room 6 comprises of a double bed and has its own private bathroom with an overhead shower and a separate WC and Room 7 comprises of a double and single bed with an en-suite bathroom with shower overhead.
All our rooms are charged at £120.00 per room per night double occupancy and £100.00 per room per night single occupancy. This includes an award winning breakfast.
- A travel cot (for children under 2) is available to place in Rooms 1, 5 or 7. These also contain a single bed to make a family room if needed. Please ring to discuss the price per room should you have these requirements.
- We welcome dogs in a few of our bedrooms, please do ring us for the availability of these rooms. Dogs are charged at £7.50 per dog per night.
- We have a small car park adjoining the pub in which guests can park their vehicles or bikes, although there is plenty of free parking in the street.
- Check in is from 2-3pm or from 6pm onwards.
- Breakfast is served from 9-10am with checkout at 11am.
- An email confirmation will be sent across a few days after your booking.
- Click here to view our access statement for 2023. If you need any further information please contact us.
- Click here to view our breakfast menu.
If you wish to book a stay with us please give us a call on 01647 231314.
Why not look up our Trip Advisor reviews to see what other guests thought of their stay with us?